Date of publication: 2074/08/06
1.The Government of Nepal has allocated fundstowards the cost of Upgrading of Newly Constructed BSL2 + Laboratory and intends to apply part of the funds to cover eligible payments under the Contract forUpgrading of Newly Constructed BSL2 + Laboratory, Tripureshwor, Kathmandu (CVL/Works/NCB/074/75-01). Bidding is open to all eligible Nepalese.
2. Central Veterinary Lab invites electronic bids from eligible bidders for the construction of Upgrading of Newly Constructed BSL2 + Laboratoryunder National Competitive Bidding – Single Stage Two Envelope Bidding procedures.
Only eligible bidders with the following key qualifications should participate in this bidding:
- Minimum Average Annual Construction Turnover of the best 3 years within the last 10 years: NRs. 3,87,50,854.00 (without VAT)
- Minimum Work experience of similar size and nature: One Number of Contract of value NRs. 2, 06, 67,122.00 (without VAT) in Construction BSL 2 Laboratory within last Five Years.
4.Eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents at the office of Central Veterinary Lab, Tripureshwor, Kathmandu, Tel No:01-4212143and email@example.com or may visit PPMO e-GP system www.bolpatra.gov.np/egp.
5.Bidder shall submit their bid electronically only and download the bidding documents from PPMO’s e-GP system www.bolpatra.gov.np/egp. Bidders, submitting their bid electronically, should deposit the cost, a nun refundable fee Rs. 5000.00 of bidding document in the Project’s Rajaswa (revenue) account as specified below and the scanned copy (PDF format) of the Bank deposit voucher shall be uploaded by the bidder at the time of electronic submission of the bids.
Information to deposit the cost of bidding document in Bank:
Name of the Bank: Rastriya Banijya Bank, Teku
Name of Office: Central Veterinary Lab, Tripureshwor, Kathmandu
Office Code no. : 27-312-17
Office Account no.: Ka-1-1-001
Rajaswa (revenue) Shirshak no.: 14227
6. Pre-bid meeting shall be held at Central Veterinary Lab, Tripureshwor, Kathmanduat 2074/08/25 on 14:00.00
7. Electronic bids must be submitted to the office Central Veterinary Lab, Tripureshwor, Kathmanduthrough PPMO’s e-GP system www.bolpatra.gov.np/egpon or before 2074/09/07 on 12:00. Bids received after this deadline will be rejected.
8. The bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders' representatives who choose to attend at 2074/09/07 on 14:00 at the office of Central Veterinary Lab, Tripureshwor, Kathmandu. Bids must be valid for a period of 90 daysafter bid opening and must be accompanied by a Bid Security or scanned copy of the bid security in pdf format, amounting to a minimum of NRs. 7, 30,000.00, which shall be valid for 30 days beyond the validity period of the bid (i.e. 120 Days. If the bidder wishes to submit the bid security in the form of cash, the cash should be deposited in Deposite Account No.:1700203 at Ko. Le. Ni. Ka., Kathmandu, Rastriya Banijya Bank, Teku, Office Code: 27-312-17 and submit the receipt of the deposited amount of cash along with the bid.
9. If the last date of purchasing and /or submission falls on a government holiday, then the next working day shall be considered as the last date. In such case the validity period of the bid security shall remain the same as specified for the original last date of bid submission.
10.Other mandatory information as per PPA and PPR.